Early bird registration runs from March 15 to April 15. Register early to get a number of benefits, including a $50 discount on registration fees.
Early Bird Registration: $410
Available March 15 – April 15
Exclusive Early Bird Benefits
- Opportunity to sign up for a private group Q&A session with Audubon President and CEO David Yarnold and Audubon Board Chairwoman Maggie Walker. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your name will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win a free registration to the 2019 Convention. Winners will be announced at the Saturday Night Banquet.
Regular Registration: $460
Available April 15 – July 7
On-Site Registration: $485
Available on-site beginning July 13
Registration Fee Includes:
- Daily Lunch
- Friday Sessions & Field Outings
- Friday Night Welcome Reception
- Concurrent Sessions
- Plenary Sessions
- Flyway Meetings
- Closing Ceremony
- Sunday Night Barbecue
- Daily breakfast is included in your hotel cost.
- Saturday Night Banquet and Monday Field Trips are optional and will be charged at an additional fee.
- Cancellations made on or before June 14th will receive a full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. No cancellations will be permitted after June 14th
- If submitted in writing prior to Wednesday, June 14th, refunds for the conference registration will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued after June 14th. The conference registration is transferable and substitutions are allowed with no penalty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and to submit a refund request.